We have fun!
Free To Be is our Day Activity & Health Services program, which provides a stimulating environment for adults with IDD (intellectual and other developmental disabilities) and severe medical needs.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- at our 22-acre campus on the banks of the San Antonio River near Mission San Juan
- For adults with differing levels of disability
- Helping the physical, mental, medical and social needs of our clients
- Helping adults who may not be eligible for traditional day services due to the extent of their disability
Helping your loved one reach their greatest, God-given potential for Independence, Productivity and Inclusion in the Community
Where do we go? What do we do?
- Frequent field trips - Tobin Center, Zoo, Movies, the Missions, Rampage Games, Silver Stars games, Morgan's Wonderland, Witte Museum and more!
- Stimulating classroom activities - Baking in our life skills kitchen, Painting, Ceramics
- Daily outdoor activities at our Fitness Park, Sports Court, air conditioned gym, olive orchard, two playgrounds & covered swimming pool!!
- Homemade, yummy lunch and snacks
- Scroll down to see this month's activity calendar
Want to see how much fun we have? CLICK HERE to watch our 2017 Youtube video. It's wonderful!
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services and the Texas Health & Human Services Commission monitor and license the program.
For more information, contact Robin Warden, Director of Free To Be at 210.334.2457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Activity Calendar